The following is a list of primary authors and contributors for Crazy Eddie's GUI System Mk-2.
Current CEGUI Team Members
- Paul D Turner (crayzed / CrazyEddie / ice-drezday)
- Martin Preisler (Kulik)
- Lukas Meindl (Ident)
- Timotei Dolean (timootei)
- Yaron Cohen-Tal
Retired or Semi-retired CEGUI Team Members
- Patrick Kooman (scriptkid)
- Frederico Jeronimo (fjeronimo)
- Stephane (rackle)
- Tomas Lindquist Olsen (lindquist)
- Olivier Delannoy (Dalfy)
- Paul Schifferer (Exsortis)
- James O'Sullivan (mental)
The following have made large, important, or on-going contributions to the system (these people may have made additional contributions than those specifically mentioned):
- Initial XmlHandlerHelper class and general cleanup of original XML parsing code.
- Jeff Leigh:
- Original CEGUI::ColourManipulator class (now re-factored into CEGUI::colour class) and related fixes.
- Eugene Marcotte:
- Implementation of the NullRenderer module classes.
- Hans Mackowiak:
- Composite resource provider
- Migrating properties to TplProperty
- Jeff A. Marr:
- Implementation of the MinizipResourceProvider class.
- Jose A Milan:
- Refactoring of XML handling classes to remove public dependency on Xerces-C++
- Initial updates to Ogre renderer to support Ogre 1.0.
- Keith Mok:
- Original version of the DirectFB renderer module and supporting sample base application.
- Magnus Osterlind:
- Original version of the Direct3D 9 GUI renderer module.
- Assaf Raman:
- Support for bi-directional text.
- Lars Rinde:
- Original TaharezLook graphics design.
- Tobias Schlegel:
- Sunil Shah:
- Item visibility functions for MultiColumnList.
- Steve Streeting:
- TabControl widget base classes & related 'TaharezLook' classes.
- Mark Strom:
- Original version of the OpenGL GUI renderer module.
- Thomas Suter:
- Original version of the Irrlicht engine GUI renderer module.
- Jonathan Welch:
- Static build support.
- Tree widget (based on original code by David Durant)
- Tree Demo.
- Andrew Zabolotny:
The following have contributed patches, bug reports, and other such valuable things...
- Tupone Alfredo
- Geoff Carlton
- Clay Culver
- Paul Downey
- Jeff Doyle
- Jan Eickmann
- Andrzej Krzysztof Haczewski
- Markus Henschel
- Erik Hjortsberg
- Rafal Jastrzebski
- Chris Kang
- Peter Newman
- Chris Osborn
- Shane Parker
- Andrea Santambrogio
- Robert Stoll
- James Turner
- Chris Weaver
- Christopher Wedman
- Jason "Avengre" Assalita
- Pavlos Touboulidis
- Shawn Carroll - For his tutorial series (no longer available, though!).
- Chris McGuirk - For his C#.Net port.
- Shane Parker - For giving permission to use his "Vanilla GUI" imagery.
Everyone on the GameDev.Net forums who looked at earlier versions of the system and gave constructive criticism.
Everyone on the Ogre forums who encouraged the development of this Mk-2 version of the system.
Have We Missed You?
If you feel that we have missed you from some section of this list, then please contact us (team@.firstname.lastname@example.org@m.i.org.nosp@m..uk) and let us know who you are and what you did, and we'll correct the mistake as soon as possible.